Release 10.9.1 and 10.9.2
- Descriptions for On-the-Job performance levels were added. This should result in a consistent experience for both desktop and mobile, and will also help the managers better understand their rating when assessing through the mobile app.
- Additions from Coaching 1.3.3 were added. This should result in a consistent experience for both desktop and mobile.
- When filtering poll results in the mobile app, Above Unit Types, Above Units, Units, and Jobs will all now be available as options.
- Introduced tabbed layout and added supplemental materials, waiting lists, venue info to Events card. This adds additional, easily accessible information to events.
- Added additional general information to On-the-Job trainings, including more completion information. Added managerial actions like assign, unassign, and oblige to retake to OJT.
- Added security fixes and support for latest feature set in Android.
- Added Video Exams support on mobile
- Dashboard has been renewed
- Added missing pages for the compliance dashboard (for compliance curricula and view by member)
- Merged the dashboard tools and the dashboard steps’ progress in a single page when manager can easily check everything regarding a member and a training item (course, curriculum, etc
- Made the info in the listings simpler and more readable.
- Revisited the system of re-sending progress if user loses internet while they’re taking an exam.
- Messaging and the mechanism of the system has been updated in order to give the proper messages to the user about the sync of their progress with the server
- Replace icons with thumbnail images in exams
- Exams will now show images instead of icons
- Coaching V1.3.1
- PDF forms will now include images and other pertinent information
- Adding Close-ended question type. Coachees must select from specific options.
- Library: New card and save menu enhancement
- New option has been added: Add to course
- Step 1 - Select course by name and image
- Step 2 - Edit title, description, thumbnail, Add as lecture and Add as a supplemental material options
- Profile: Enhancement and Tabs