Payment is used within Schoox for various content purchases. Stripe has replaced PayPal as payment method of choice. This has been done for several reasons, including the following:
- Stripe allows for direct sync to Avalara for tax rate submission
- Stripe allows for use of Apple and Google Pay
You do not need to do anything on your end to set up Stripe in your academy. When purchasing coursework in Schoox, you will simply notice that there is a new easy-to-use interface.
- All Stripe transactions will be processed through Schoox, and checks will be sent out monthly. Schoox customers are not currently able to use their own Stripe accounts.
- Revenue share percentage varies from customer to customer and should be stated in the contract. They are fixed, and not adjustable, as per the contractual agreement.
- Stripe does accept international payments, and the processing fees will be included within the contractual revenue share.
- Creating branded invoices is currently not possible.