In case you want either to update your exams or to add new ones, you have also the option to manage the course progress for users who have already completed the course. Just adjust the relevant setting to your needs.
To do so, go to the Training Admin Workspace and select Manage Training -> Courses in the left navigation bar. Here, find the course in question and click on it to go to the course management page.
Manage User Progress
In the left Course Panel, select Configurator. Open the Exam Progress tab to manage the course progress for users who have already completed the course.
For new exams:
- If Yes is selected, the new exam will be marked as completed for the users who had already completed the course.
- If No is selected, the course progress will be updated even for the users who had completed the course in the past.
For exam updates:
- If Yes is selected, the updated exam will be marked as completed for the users who had already completed the exam.
- If No is selected, the exam progress will be updated even for the users who had completed the exam in the past.
Please note that
- Manage Progress settings, do not work retroactively. You should apply the settings, before adding/updating an exam.
- In case an item (lecture, exam, etc) is added prior to a user's completion and stays invisible when the user completes the course , then as soon as the item becomes visible, the progress will decrease. The setting for "maintaining the progress" checks WHEN the exam/lecture is ADDED to the course, and NOT when it becomes visible. In our example, the exam was added prior to the completion.
Read also: Managing Lectures