Within the academy you can make changes to your email notifications. If you want to see what changes have been made in the past, you can do so if you are an admin!
Go to the workspace that has the relevant notifications, select Notifications in the left panel, and then find the desired notification. There, you can click the History tab to see prior changes made to it.
Note: This tab will only be there if prior changes have been made. If no changes have been made to the notification, the history tab will not show.
If any changes were applied, you will be able to see them in the table that will arise (what was changed, when, and by whom).
For each record, you will be able to find information about:
- Action → Which was the action that was performed?
- Changed by → Who applied this change?
- Date → When was this change applied?
- Status → Which was the status of this notification at that time (Active/Inactive)?
- Language → Which were the affected languages?
- Style → Which part of the notification was affected?
- Content → The change of the notification- if that was in its body.
- Days→ Which was the "Days" value at that time?
- GMT→ Which was the time zone at that time?
- Time → At what time was the notification triggered back then?
- Recipients → Who were the recipients of this notification at that time?