In Schoox, administrators and managers can award virtual badges to academy members to signify a job well done. These badges appear in their profiles.
You have two options for manually awarding badges to your academy members:
- Award a badge to specific members
- Award a badge to a collection of members based on their job and location
Awarding a badge to one or more specific individuals
To award a badge to someone specific, follow the steps below:
From the Social Workspace
- Navigate to the Social Workspace. Then, under Badges, select Award Badges. Select the badge you wish to assign from the list from the list and then select the individual(s).
- Scroll down and click on Award. You will receive a pop-up asking if you are sure. Click yes to award the badge to the selected individual(s).
From the Academy Admin Workspace
Head to the Academy Admin Workspace and select Organization -> Manage Team Members. This gives you an overview of all active team members.
- Click on the profile of the user you want to award a badge to, You will be taken to the member's profile page, where you can click Award a Badge at the top of the page.
- In the pop-up window that arises, select the desired badge. Then click the blue Award Badge button near the bottom of the window. The member will get a notification that a badge has been awarded to them.
Awarding Badges Based on Job and Location
You can also award a badge to one or more groups of people based on your organizational structure.
Navigate to the Social Workspace. Then, under Badges, select Award Badges. Select the badge you wish to assign from the list from the list and then select By Criteria.
- Select the Job you want to assign the badge to.
Then, select both the desired Above Units and Units in their respective columns and filter using the drop-down menus, if needed. The number of individuals affected will appear below.
Click the blue Award button at the bottom of the page once finished. All of the relevant users will then receive a notification in Schoox, and an email if they've set up that functionality.
Please note: You have the option to award the same badge to a specific user more than once. You will be able to find some more details for the dates that this badge was awarded if you check the Badges Report under Report Builder.