You have multiple options on how you want to utilize your learning path's courses. Let's see them in more detail!
To check your learning path's courses, navigate to the appropriate learning path. Select Training Admin in the Workspace Launcher. Under Manage Training on the left, select Learning Paths. Then select the learning path from the list.
On this page, you have the option to:
1. Add more courses. Select Add More Courses and then drag and drop the selected courses into the Create Learning Path block at the bottom of the page.
2. Change the sequence of the learning path's courses.
Read more: Configuring the Sequence of Courses in a Learning Path
3. Schedule a time frame where each course will be available.
Read more: Using the Learning Path Scheduler
4. Manage user progress before adding new courses to your learning path.
5. Create sections for your learning path.
Read more: Creating Learning Path Sections
6. Adjust included courses' setup. Select Manage Course associated with the the course.
7. Remove a course from the learning path. Select Remove from Learning Path. Here you have two options:
- Unassign students that are associated with the course through the learning path: With this option, all users that were assigned to this course through this learning path, will be unassigned from this course.
- Don't unassign any student: With this option, all users will remain enrolled in the course.
8. Select if a course is needed for learning path completion. A course that is not needed for learning path completion will have no effect on the learning path progress of a user.
Please note, if all courses in a learning path are set as not needed, the learning path will not be able to be completed.
9. Select if a learning path course will be Required for All Languages. If a learning path has this option selected, it will be assigned to all users that enroll in this learning path, regardless of their preferred language.
Read more: Assigning Multilanguage Learning Paths
Save when finished.